Finally! A coilover that allows you to ride slammed and have the correct valving to run super high spring rates. Kyoei USA is proud to announce that we can get you these coilovers directly from Japan! These are not sold in the USA and will not show up on Tanabe’s USA website. This is the super secret stuff that no one really knows about yet. Running crazy low offsets and stretched tires that just barely clear your fenders or are hitting your fenders under compression when you hit bumps at speed or try to make it over an incline? Then this is the coilover solution you want. You can go ultra low with these coilovers and run spring rates as high as 27k and still have the valving the shock needs to give you a nice controlled ride. This suspension is mainly available for Lexus IS, GS and LS and come in the standard kit or the “hard” kit which has slightly stiffer spring rates and valving if you want the stiffest possible set up. There is even a kit for the Scion xB too. Pricing is around $1600 + shipping. These are special order only.
Tanabe Super Low Form Damper Features:
- Ultra Short Stroke Design
- Twin Tube (Double Cylinder Type) Construction
- Strengthened Mounts & Bushings
- Second Rubber Bumpstop at Bottom of Stroke
- Heavy Duty Collars Allowing More Torque to Prevent Loosening Due to Road Shock
- 32 Way Damping Force Adjustment
- Choice of Spring Rates Available on Some Models
- Each Coilover Specifically Designed for Each Model Vehicle
- Special Order from Japan Only, Not Sold in the USA
For more info feel free to give us a call or email us!